Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rainy saturday





A grey rainy day, or was it me...

so thank heaven for the flowermarket , couldn't resist and took loads of flowers home. Of course  the flowerman told me that they would last for weeks and weeks and weeks...and weeks and as always I was willing to believe him and took  some more....  Always buy at the same place, because I like the people, and I have a feeling they really like their flowers.  Usually they have kind of oldfashioned flowers that are not trendy at the moment, they sell what they like.    They  sell them with a genuine smile,  and that does the trick ,  especially  on a rainy saturday...







On my way home I got some really nice bread as well...wasn't such a bad start at all in the end...!



The lady didn't mind the rain at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment